Why You Should Read Your Bible - Part 6
by Sharon Williams on October 16th, 2019
6. Read it because – IT ANCHORS YOU TO GOD’S WILLReading the Bible holds you accountable to behaviour, actions and motivations that are opposed to God. It is difficult to harbour hate and un-forgiveness toward someone when you read the words of Jesus clearly stating (numerous times) that you must forgive if you wish to be forgiven by God.When you read the word consistently, you cannot minimize the...
Why You Should Read The Bible - Part 5
by Sharon Williams on October 9th, 2019
5. Read it because – IT INCREASES YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF GODYou have no reason to be ignorant about God and the things of God. God’s people are in fact instructed BY God to be prepared to give answers for what they believe and why they believe it.One of the best ways to prepare yourself is by daily allowing God’s word to transform your mind and understanding. Every time you study God’s word, you are st...
Why You Should Read Your Bible - Part 4
by Sharon Williams on October 2nd, 2019
4. Read it because – IT REVEALS GOD’S PLAN OF SALVATIONThrough God’s word we can find relationship with Jesus Christ. Relationship with Jesus brings a rich and full life on earth, and offers eternal life after this world has past.God has told us that He has written eternity on our hearts, in His perfect design we have all been given an inherent desire to live and to want to live for as long as we ...
Why You Should Read The Bible - Part 3
by Sharon Williams on September 25th, 2019
3. Read it because – GOD IS FOUND THEREHave you ever questioned if God is real, only to consult your Google search engine for the answer? If you have - you wouldn't be alone.In our modern world, it is tempting to go to 'google' before anything or anyone else. The problem is, google - is - not - God! Why are you looking to FIND God in a place where God never told you to look for Him?Luke 24:1-7...
Why You Should Read The Bible - Part 2
by Sharon Williams on September 18th, 2019
2. Read it because – GOD WANTS YOU TOGod has chosen the Bible as His primary method for communication with mankind…. more specifically, it’s His primary method to communicate with you!God has things to say to you that will help you understand who He is, and His will for your life. When God wants you to do something, it is for your benefit. When God instructs you not to do something, it is for your...
Why You Should Read The Bible - Part 1
by Sharon Williams on September 13th, 2019
Have you ever wondered why you should read your Bible? Over the next several weeks I want to break down some of the best reasons why it is worth your time and attention to crack open that beast! 1. Read it- BECAUSE YOU CAN!The Bible is the most influential book ever written, why wouldn’t you read it?The Bible is the best selling book of nonfiction (and is recorded in the Guinness Book of Wor...
The Life Hack For Happy
by Sharon Williams on August 6th, 2019
If you’ve been feeling stuck, or down, or just kinda feeling like your life has been less than what you’ve desired, I want to share a life hack with you….Psalm 1:1-3 shares a3 step planfor embracing a life that is BLESSED by God.It’s pretty simple, but it’s not necessarily easy:“Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company...